Tickle my brain . . . sounds great for inspiring new ideas, but how?
- read a new genre (vampire romance)
- ask my waitress about her favorite eatery
- try a new ice cream flavor (whiskey prune?)
- reverse my walking route
- take a nap (zzzzzz)
- stay up all night
- write flash non-fiction (500 words or less)
- read this post by Jessica Macbeth
- get in the car and allow your curiosity to take you where it will
Need a creative boost? Try the 30-Day Challenge. It's free and it just might wake up your brain!